Airframe, engine, propeller, instrument, and radio capabilities.
We are specialized for ERJ-145 C-Check , heavy maintenance, avionics upgrade, major structural repairs, calendar inspections, CPCP inspections ETC . We are also specialized for various Turboprops like SAAB -340, EMB-120, King Air- 90/100/200/300 series aircraft, ATR-42 series, ATR-72 Series and continuously adding more types of aircraft into our capability listing. We have a 14,000 SQ FT hangar and building another 76,000 SQ ft in the near future. We have 20 teams of highly skilled Structural mechanics, avionics mechanics, engine, and airframe mechanics.
AMRI provides an hour, cycles and calendar support for all upcoming maintenance, component, special inspections and ADs. With AMRs highly experienced and professional technical team your fleet will be under constant forecasting and planning we can reduce your aircraft downtime and maintenance cost to save the operator cost and time to keep your aircraft in the air.
The following services are included on our Fleet Support program:
- Support of Aircraft Maintenance Status Tracking
- CAMO (Continued Airworthiness Maintenance Organization)
- CAMP; (Continued Airworthiness Maintenance Program)
- Flight Docs
- CAAMS; (Continued Aircraft Airworthiness Maintenance System)
- 24hr Mobile Maintenance Team
2. Overhaul of Custom Component Gauge Pressure Switches P/N: 1G177-7, -9, -15
3. Overhaul of Simmonds Precision Product, Inc. Liquid Quantity Transmitter P/N: 391088-002/-003/-004/-005/-006
4. Calibration and testing of Weston Model 1511 DC MilLiammeter, P/N: DHCSC-70022, 70022-1, 70022-2, 253199
5. 24 Months Altimeter and transponder test and Inspection