Airframe, engine, propeller, instrument, and radio capabilities.
We support various turbo-prop aircraft specialized for DeHavilland DHC-6 Series aircraft and providing services to SAAB -340, EMB-120, King Air- 90/100/200/300 series aircraft, ATR-42 series, ATR-72 Series, DeHavillnd DHC-8 Series aircraft, covering majority of the Turbo Prop aircraft.
AMRI provides an hour, cycles and calendar support for all upcoming maintenance, component, special inspections and ADs. With AMRs highly experienced and professional technical team your fleet will be under constant forecasting and planning we can reduce your aircraft downtime and maintenance cost to save the operator cost and time to keep your aircraft in the air.
The following services are included on our Fleet Support program:
- Support of Aircraft Maintenance Status Tracking
- CAMO (Continued Airworthiness Maintenance Organization)
- CAMP; (Continued Airworthiness Maintenance Program)
- Flight Docs
- CAAMS; (Continued Aircraft Airworthiness Maintenance System)
- 24hr Mobile Maintenance Team
2. Overhaul of Custom Component Gauge Pressure Switches P/N: 1G177-7, -9, -15
3. Overhaul of Simmonds Precision Product, Inc. Liquid Quantity Transmitter P/N: 391088-002/-003/-004/-005/-006
4. Calibration and testing of Weston Model 1511 DC MilLiammeter, P/N: DHCSC-70022, 70022-1, 70022-2, 253199
5. 24 Months Altimeter and transponder test and Inspection